Applications are open for the Singapore International Foundation (SIF) Arts for Good Fellowship 2022.
The SIF A4G Fellowship is an annual programme that aims to grow a community of practice that harnesses the power of the arts and culture to create positive social change.
The Fellowship brings together individuals from diverse sectors, including artists, arts administrators, creatives, programmers and social sector professionals on a journey of learning, sharing and collaboration.
Participating Fellows can expect to:
- build capacity by developing skills and new perspectives in running effective A4G initiatives
- connect with professionals from an international ecosystem keen on using the arts for social change
- join a global alumni network in supporting and collaborating with one another for future A4G initiatives
To date, after four successful editions, the A4G Fellowship has built an alumni network of 126 Fellows from 23 nationalities.
About the SIF A4G Fellowship
This fifth edition of the Fellowship will take on an exciting hybrid format. The online component of the Fellowship focuses on capacity building with the exchange of diverse skills amongst Fellows from different cultural backgrounds.
The in-person gathering in Singapore will allow Fellows to deepen their connection with each other and different stakeholders through experiential workshops, learning journeys, peer sharing and networking sessions.
In Singapore, Fellows will have the opportunity to creatively respond to current challenges faced by social service organisations. Fellows may also take the chance to participate in some of the exciting events lined up for Singapore Art Week 2023 in January!
- Applicant must be an arts and culture practitioner (e.g. artist, arts administrator, creative professional, arts educator or arts programmer) or professional from the social sector;
- Have a minimum of four years of professional practice, and demonstrate a commitment to lead and effect change through your work;
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact;
- Be able to attend all components of the programme;
- Have access to stable Internet connectivity;
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Be at least 21 years of age, and of any nationality;
- Be able to financially cover a part of your travel costs to, and stay in, Singapore.
The application form will take about 30 minutes to complete. This form allows the applicant to save and continue at a later date.
Apply by Monday, 25 July 2022, 23:59hrs GMT +8.
Applications that are late, incomplete, or received in other languages will not be considered.
Note that you will be required to submit your latest CV along with the relevant assets such as websites and supporting documents of 3 arts-based community projects you have been involved in. You are advised to prepare for it in advance.