Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr invites South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Each year, the company awards bursaries to deserving students, within the Law faculty, for studies towards a Undergraduate or Postgraduate LLB qualification.
During the course of their studies, bursary recipients will be required to:
- Attend a vacation programmes for law students, if invited
- Submit all academic results and progress reports, if required
- Agree to a right of first refusal regarding the Practical Vocational Training
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen OR a permanent resident in South Africa
- You must be studying towards an LLB degree qualification (at undergraduate or postgraduate level)
- You must be studying full time at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 63%
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have excellence in another field
- You must have proven financial need
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary Application 2023
Applicants will be required to Register an account before they can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document or passport (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full University academic record/ transcript (on institutes letterhead)
- Covering letter (including the following: why you deserve to be awarded a bursary, what is important to you in life and any other information you would like to bring attention to)
- Curriculum Vitae
Bursary Application Closing Date: 01 September 2022.