Women in Cleantech & Sustainability Scholarship 2022 | FULLY-FUNDED
At Women in Cleantech & Sustainability (WCS), they are committed to ensuring that those who are seeking to make an impact in the cleantech and sustainability industries have the ability to access opportunities through their programs and network.
Women in Cleantech & Sustainability is excited to create the WCS Scholarship which is designed to open doors and strengthen access into the cleantech and sustainability conversations and to allow new members the opportunity to grow their careers and create their positive impact on the green economy.
- Must be 18 or older
- Identifies as BIPOC or another disenfranchised community, a parent or single parent seeking employment, someone who recently lost their job, or a recent college graduate who is seeking employment with difficulty
- In need of assistance to cover membership costs due to financial hardship
- Someone who is passionate about working in the areas of cleantech and sustainability
- WCS Virtual or Chapter Membership valued at $72-147/year
- Access to WCS Mentorship Program application
- Access to all WCS Virtual Events free
- Access to a network and community of women in diverse fields of work
- Sponsorship of a professional sustainability certification
- Attend 3 WCS events in the first 6 months of Membership
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!