VKB Group Parts Marketer Learnerships 2022 applications are open.
VKB Group invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Parts Marketer Learnership Programme 2022 – 2023.
Sells the organisation’s merchandise according to agreed targets. Effectively displays the entire range of stock on hand and maintains the housekeeping of the stock and fittings.
Administers and controls all cash and card transactions handled at the shop:
- Grade 12 or NQF 4
- Mathematics a requirement
- Previous experience in sales of parts will serve as an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation towards marketing and client service
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet sales targets (commission structure is applicable)
- Stock control
- Stock orders
- Marketing of parts and workshop
- Willing to undergo continuous training
- Other ad-hoc job related duties
- Conflict management skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
How to apply
Learnership Application Closing Date: 12 July 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.