Scholarly Africa is owned and published by ZOOM Media Pty Ltd., an independent digital media venture based in Sandhurst, South Africa.
Jubilee Metals Group graduate trainee programme 2022 | APPLY NOW
Jubilee Metals Group Plc (“Jubilee”) is a listed mining company. This progressive and innovative company focus on metals recovery and processing and owns and operates metals processing facilities both in South Africa and internationally.
Jubilee has received acclaim for ts development of innovative processing solutions in both the pyro-metallurgical and hydrometallurgical fields specifically targeting the recovery of metals lost through conventional processing techniques.
An exciting opportunity currently exist at one of our operations situated in the Brits area for dynamic: Metallurgical Engineering Graduate in Training X2 (Fixed Term Contract 12 Months)
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Production Engineer and the Key Performance Indicators include:
- Perform planning and continuous improvement projects initiatives
- Ensure service delivery to stakeholders and perform metallurgical test works
- Ensure compliance with Safety Regulations as well as Logistics Standards Perform overtime and standby duties
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations as per the Act and Policies and Procedure
To be considered for apnointment into this position, the successful candidate must:
- Have completed National Diploma or B-Tech or Degree in Metallurgy
- High level of Competence in MS Office (Advances Excel, Power Point, and Word)
- Willingness to work standby and overtime.
- Driver’s License
Competencies / Skills:
The following competencies would ensure a successful job fit;-
- Technical Skills,
- Strong Communication Skills,
- Customer and Quality Focus,
- Effective time management skills and
- Able to perform tasks withina team.
How to Apply for Jubilee Metals: Logistics Graduate Traineeships 2022
Should you meet the above requirements, and you are ready to join a dynamic company kindly forward your cv with ref 2208 to [email protected] by July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within 21 days after the closing date, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
The organisation reserves the right not to fill the position advertised.