Limberg Mining Company SA invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Applications are now open for the Limberg Mining Company SA (Pty) Ltd Engineering Learnership (B2)-(REF: LMC 02/2022) Programme 2022.
Limberg Mining Company SA (Pty) Ltd is currently looking for community members who are interested in Engineering Learnerships to be based at its Thaba Mine operation near Thabazimbi, Limpopo.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
- N2.N6 in Engineering Studies will be an added advantage
- Medically Fit
- Determination and proactivity to learn. perform quality work and develop yourself
- Local Resident
- Carry out all occupationally related work for the employer required for the practical workplace experience activities specified in the learnership, complying with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Be available for and participate in all structured learning and practical workplace experience activities required by the learnership
- Attend all theoretical learning sessions and practical learning activities with an approved training provider, participate in any assessment activities that are required for the final assessment at the end of the learnership .
- Will attend the Artisan Learnership Program or work as per the specific working cycle of the respective site, which may include attending or working on Saturday’s
- The learner will devote the whole of the leaner’s time, attention and ability to the training provided and shall obey all legitimate orders and instructions
Pre-screening will form part of the selection process. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to attend a panel interview
Applicants are to send their CV’s to [email protected] by 08 July 2022. Applications without the above reference number witl be discarded
Applicants who do not receive a response to their applications within 10 days after the closing date may consider their application for the position to have been unsuccessful submitted documents received will not be returned to the applicant.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 08 July 2022
Learnership Location: Thabazimbi, Limpopo
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.