Thutamela Local Municipality, jointly with National Treasury, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified unemployed graduates to participate in a 3 years term contract programme in the following disciplines:
Geographic Information System (GIS) x 02
- BSc in Geomatics/ BSc Geo-Informatics/ BSc Land Surveying/ Btech Categraphy/ Land Survey
In making the final selection, preference will be given to applicants meeting the following important criteria:
- Suitable qualified and unemployed.
- A valid code 08 driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Appointment will be made in the context of Employment Equity.
- Must be a South African citizen in possession of the valid SA ID.
- Must be under the age of 35.
- Academic context must be realist match to the academic requirements for professional registration with respective statutory Council.
How to Apply
Application must be submitted on the signed Thulamela Municipality application form obtained on the website: www.thulamela.gov.za accompanied by comprehensive C.V and certified copies of certificates to be forwarded to:
THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, THULAMELA MUNICIPALITY, P/BAG X5066, THOHOYANDOU, 0950 or may be handed in at Office no.130B during working hours.
People with disability are encouraged to apply. No faxed, Emailed or Late applications will be considered. For administration enquiries contact Ramugondo @ 015 962 7643 or Thenga AR @ 015 962 77753
Closing date: 13 July 2022
Should you not be contacted within 30 days after the dosing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right to not appoint anyone.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.