Flight Attendants job opportunities at Airlink | APPLY NOW
Do you have the friendliness and passion to travel? Are you physically fit, well groomed and possess a height not more than 1.73cm?
Airlink is currently seeking to employ Flight Attendants, and you could be just what the doctor ordered!
Airlink is a privately-owned, premium, full-service regional airline serving a comprehensive network of destinations throughout Southern Africa. They are operating independently under their own unique 4Z flight code offering their customers more choices, more connectivity, and more travel opportunities.
Airlink is Southern Africa’s largest independent airline measured by flight movements with over 50 commercial jetliners operating to more than 45 destinations in 13 African countries and to St Helena Island.
They are proudly the most punctual Southern African airline with an on-time performance consistently better than 95%. Airlink is proudly associated with many of the largest international airlines globally, including Emirates, Qatar and United Airlines, through interline and codeshare agreements that offer international travellers more choice and connectivity on the widest network of destinations throughout Southern Africa.
Airlink is a member of IATA – The International Air Transport Association and is IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit program) accredited. IATA is the trade association for airlines across the globe. IATA supports many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA assists airlines to operate safely, securely, efficiently, and economically under clearly defined rules. Airlink is IOSA conformant and have been since 2006
Requirements for flight attendant posts
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher-Grade D or Standard Grade C.
- A valid CAA Flight Attendant License will be advantageous.
- Must have reliable transport.
- Must be medically fit.
- Are able to work on her own and without supervision.
- Are physically fit.
- Are well groomed.
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.73m
- Have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English.
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, interviews.
- Shall undergo a security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation.
- Have the ability to swim.
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents.
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, visit the Airlink site and APPLY HERE.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 31 August, 2022 – 12:00.
For more information, please visit Airlink Careers
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!