Grand Gaming Hot Slots invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2022 – 2023.
Owned by Grand Gaming Gauteng (Pty) Ltd in Gauteng, the Grand Gaming brand originated in April 2011 with the vision of becoming the dominant operator of limited payout machines in Gauteng.
Grand Gaming Hot Slots (Pty) Ltd would like to recruit a Gauteng based finance intern.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related information
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
The following should be submitted and is a requirement when applying:
- Updated CV that includes the following:
- SA Citizenship
- Race and gender for employment equity reporting purposes to the Department of Employment and Labour (DEL)
- ID Number
- Cellphone number and email address
- Latest statement of results
- A formal letter from the institution that states that the internship is a requirement in order to complete the qualification and that also advises the duration of the internship
- Correspondence and details of a contact name (Administrator) at the institution where the candidate is currently studying
- A clear copy of ID document
- Diploma / Bcom / Btech in: Financial Management or Financial Accounting or be finished with the theory part and need the 18 months practical experience
- Must be:
- Detail orientated
- Able to work well in a team and individually
- Must be able to work under pressure
- You must have knowledge of computers
How to Apply
Closing date is on Friday, 8 July 2022.
POPIA Statement Please note that when applying for any position, reference checks will be completed and personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 will be processed.
In applying for this position, applicants will be deemed to have consented to such processing as defined in the Privacy Statement Please note that should you not be contacted within I-month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
For more information click here
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.