BBD Software Development South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 – 2023.
BBD is an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Their experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors.
They maintain their track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
About BBD Graduate Programme 2022
BBD Graduate Programme positions are full-time, paid roles. Created to help recent graduates kickstart their careers in IT, the programme provides accelerated training so you can learn fast, and quickly become part of their team.
Their relaxed yet professional work environment extends to their flat management structure. Being a part of BBD means working on dynamic project teams, while pursuing your own career growth through the BBD Continuous Learning Programme.
Successful candidates are exposed to hands-on experience, mentorship and dedicated personalised learning paths.
Applications now open!
The BBD Graduate Programme lets you bridge the gap between what you’ve learnt at university and what you need to flourish in the IT industry.
As a BBD grad you’ll gain real project experience and build your technical knowledge through exposure to a wide range of technologies and methodologies.
You’ll learn first-hand how to break and fix things, all the while working hard and having fun.
What BBD is looking for in new grads
BBD are looking for passionate and newly qualified grads with a Diploma / Bachelors / Honours / Masters / Doctorate degree in BSc / BEng / BCom / BIT majoring in Computer Science, Computer and Software Engineering, Information Technology or Informatics.
As a BBD grad, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be immersed in, and have engaged with, technology / coding over and above your formal education
- Be a newly qualified graduate at a recognised South African university
- Have a high academic average
- Be passionate about building software and creatively solving issues and bugs
- Be a South African citizen
When applying, don’t forget to include:
- Your updated CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your latest transcripts, Matric certificate, or latest results
How to Apply
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing Date: 28 February 2023.
Click here for more information
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.