United Manganese of Kalahari invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
United Manganese of Kalahari
United Manganese of Kalahari (Pty) Ltd Is a leading empowerment South African company mining Manganese. The Mine is situated in Hotarel district, Northern Cape.
United Manganese of Kalahari are looking for a suitably qualified candidates to occupy the advertised position:
PURPOSE: The programme is aimed at unemployed qualified candidates wishing to have a career within the Mining industry.
Interested candidates are offered an opportunity to gain access to the Mining industry as well as to lean more about UMK as a potential employer.
Our training and development programmes enable candidates to use what they have lamed, expand their knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience at our mine. The Internship programme is available for the following field of study;
- Human Resources Management x1
- Office Management x1
- Commercial x1
- Occupational Health Practitioner x1
- Geology/Rock Engineering x1
- Relevant tertiary qualification, National Diploma or Degree from a recognised South African University
- Must have not participated in any other internship programmes
- Certified copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, to meet the minimum standard of fitness to work on a mine
- Be willing to be on a one-year fixed contract to obtain relevant post-graduate experience
- The internship includes practical workplace experience
How to Apply
Send us your updated CV including certified copies of certificates and ID Copy to [email protected] Applicants are required to state the position that they are applying for on the e-mail subject.
Internship Location: Northern Cape
For more information, please click here.
Internship Closing Date: 21 July 2022