Talksure is an independent financial services provider for the South African and International markets. Based in Umhlanga, KZN, Talksure specialises in providing innovative, tailor-made customer engagement solutions.
Their growing team of highly motivated and skilled sales specialists has a proven track record of producing exponential revenue growth for customers, maintaining long-term relationships and exceptional standards, all while creating a winning organisational culture that grows and retains top
Talksure invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Who should apply?
1. A full time registered student between the age 18-35
2. Registered at a recognised public higher education institution
3. Achieving academic excellence and have completed a year or more of your studies already
The bursary opportunity is open to students studying towards the following qualifications
- B Com or B Admin (Insurance, Risk, Finance, Investments, Economics)
- Financial Planning (Loss Adjustor)
- Information Technology
- Data Science/Data Analyst
- Law Degrees which have either Financial Planning; Insurance; or Pension Fund Specialisations
- Postgraduate, Honours Studies in the above areas
The bursary covers the following to a max valve of R 85 000 for UOT and R 95 000 for University
- Tuition fees,
- Prescribes textbooks
- Accommodation (approved university residence will only be considered)
How to Apply
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents
- Confirmation of current registration including semester 2
- Certified copy of your SA ID
- Certified Grade 12 certificate
- Official fee statement for the current academic year
- A quotation of prescribed textbooks or invoice if already purchased (applicable for semester 2 books only )
- Confirmation of residency from the institution
- 2021/2022 academic records
Please note the following information
1. Certified documents must not be older than 6 months
2. Incomplete or late applications will not be processed. All documentation must be in PDF format. No screenshots will be accepted.
For more information click here.
Closing Date: 08 July 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.