Gauteng College of Nursing online applications for 2023 academic year are now open.
Applicants are invited to apply to the Gauteng College of Nursing to study towards the Diploma in Nursing in 2023 at one of the College campuses:
- Ann Latsky Campus,
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Campus,
- SG Lourens Campus
- Bonalesedi Campus
- Must be a South African citizen, who resides in the Gauteng Province.
- Must be in possession a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate Primary Health
The following subject criteria are required:
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C and an M score of 17
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more (Life Orientation counts half the score)
- National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to relate to people
- Organisational ability
- Leadership ability
- Calmness during a crisis
- Communication, numeracy and life skills
- Computer literacy
- Study skills
- Compassionate and caring.
How to Apply
- Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 31st July 2022
- Certified documents will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the selection centre should you be shortlisted.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done online.
The link below will take you to the GPG Professional Job Centre website, You will be required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
Application Closing date: 31 July 2022.
For more information about Gauteng College of Nursing intake, click Here