MAPS Young Professional Fellowship Program 2022 in Thailand | FULLY-FUNDED
The 2022 Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS) Young Professional Fellowship Program is now taking applications. This is the fifth edition of the MAPS Young Professional Fellowship Program that will be held in Bangkok, Thailand.
Youth under 35 years of age is eligible and of any nationality are invited to apply.
MAPS is a Youth Led Organization which advocates for provision of Quality Education, mobilizes young people to engage them in community empowerment programs, highlighting & amplifying voices on social issues.
It intends to build a platform for our youth where they can exercise their skills and enhance their leadership qualities.
Young Professional Fellowship Program
Young Professional Fellowship Program is a salient inauguration by Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS), aimed at polishing the leadership skills of the youth under 35 years of age. The Program emphasizes on incorporating cultural diversity, inclusion of numerous ethnicities and interfaith harmony for generating citizens with an elevated sense of responsibility and high caliber.
To materialize this goal, MAPS V-Young Professional Fellowship’22 is happening in Bangkok, Thailand. The program will be comprising of four days educational seminars for the providence of entrepreneurial guidance and leadership skills in a highly professional setting ensuring inclusivity of multiple of identities.
The program is dated from 27th-30th September 2022 and is a golden chance for the participants to polish their skills in major dimensions under the mentorship of influential political, business and humanitarian figures, who are not just experts in their fields but can potentially enlighten the participants by inculcating in them the ideas they learnt from their considerable experiences.
Any student from any part of the world can apply. 10 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 65 Self Funded Seats. The program is dated from 27th-30th September 2022 and is a golden chance for the participants to polish their skills in major dimensions under the mentorship.
Participants can be from any academic discipline. No IELTS Requirements.
There will be 100 seats in total. It will be broken into three categories: Fully Funded, Partially Funded and Self-funded.
There will be 10 Fully Funded spots, 25 Partially Funded spots, and 65 Self Funded spots.
Benefits (Fully Funded)
- 10 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 65 Self Funded Seats
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Impacts conectivity on UN SDGS
- Diplomatic Experience and Interaction
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
Partially funded applicants will be provided Accommodation, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
Self-funded applicants will buy our delegate package and will be provided equal privileges including a Certificate, Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, and Celebration Party.
Topics of the Fellowship
- How could Freedom of Speech negatively perforate society and what factors could be potent for mitigating those impacts?
- Major impacts of Climate Change on migration and immigrant communities?
- How does economic recession lead to further vulnerability in the developing world?
- Is the attainment of Universal Human Equality a realistic or utopic phenomenon?
- How could entrepreneurial settings and access to basic resources be put in place for the youth in this globalized world?
- Could Freedom of Speech be strategically monopolized and exploited by Political Elites?
- Should political happenings be intervened in by the youth or left in the hands of political powers?
- What individual or collective steps the international community can take to eradicate food insecurity and malnutrition in War-Torn States?
- What emerging or established factors threaten the maintenance of Global Peace and Security?
- Could social media be an exploitative tool targeted at the youth of today to manipulate them?
- Youth between 16-35 of age
- Open-minded, highly motivated, and passionate
- Students and young professionals are encouraged to apply
- Dedicated to achieving United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
The last date to apply for the Young Professional Fellowship Program Thailand 2022 is 10th August 2022
How to Apply
For further information and terms and conditions, click here.
The application process is online. To Apply for the Fellowship, click here.
Please Visit the Official Website of the MAPS Fellowship Program Thailand.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!