Hitachi Energy Graduate Development Programme 2022 | APPLY NOW
Hitachi Energy invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Hitachi Energy Graduate Development Programme for 2022.
At Hitachi Energy, the main purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. They bring power to homes, schools, hospitals and factories.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. They serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain.
Together with customers and partners, they pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. They are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value.
Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, Hitachi employs around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generates business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
Hitachi Energy Graduate Development Programme
Join Hitachi Energy and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to their communities and the globe at large.
Join Hitachi Energy and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from their world-class teams.
Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi is looking for graduates in the following fields;
- Corporate communications
- Human Resources
- P1/P2 (Electrical Engineering – Heavy Current)
- Information Systems/Technology
- Supply chain
- Willing to learn and attend classes when needed.
- Participate in a Management Practice Program in partnership with a selected business school to expose you to the Business value chain so that you can accelerate your knowledge of the business environment and understand the role you play.
- For Engineering related field, partner with an excellent provider who will develop both your technical and professional skills and lead you on a road to registration with ECSA.
- Take-up various Soft skills to help you develop both personal and professional etiquette and help you navigate the world of work and speak the business language.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety, quality and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should have a Degree, B-tech, Diploma or S 1-4 in any of the above-mentioned functions.
- Demonstrate strong written and communication skills and overall learning attitude.
- Due to overwhelming responses, should we not come back to you within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to apply
- Closing Date: Not specified
- Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
To start the application process and get further information, click here: https://www.hitachienergy.com/us/en/career/jobs/details/ZA53495132_E1
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!