Gijima invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months IT Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Gijima is recruiting Field Service Engineers in Klerksdorp (1) and Rustenburg (1) for a 12-month
The criteria is as follows:-
- Candidates must have completed a 3 year tertiary qualification in IT (I.e. National Diploma
- Communications Networks, Support Services, Network Management, Computer Systems
- Engineering, System Support NQF Level 5 etc.). PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU NEED
- WIL/INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE
- MSCE Desktop Infrastructure, CompTIA A+ and/or N+ is an advantage
- Valid driver’s license will be a requirement;
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record;
- Further learning assumed is the ability to use a personal computer;
- Candidates must currently be unemployed;
- Candidates must not be participating on another learnership or internship program;
- Candidates must have effective communication in written and verbal English;
- Candidates must live in the Klerksdorp/Rustenburg area – Relocation is NOT an option;
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 as at 1 March 2021;
- Candidates must be a South African Citizen – African, Colored and Indian;
- Basic computer configuration skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Must be able to work effective in a team and must be able to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply candidates must complete the application form and attach all required supporting
documents as prompted by the website:-
https://www.careerinict.com/Page/Details/36 (please do not forward just this link to anyone)
- Certified ID Document
- Certified Matric Certificate
- Certified Tertiary Qualification Certificates
- Updated CV
- Only applications sent through the website will be considered.
If you have not received a response to your application by 15 July 2022 please consider your
application to be unsuccessful.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE CRITERIA MUST APPLY.
Internship Location: Klerkdorp and Rustenburg, North-West
Internship Closing Date: 04 July 2022
For More Information Click Here
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.