WYSE Global Change Makers Programme 2022 | APPLY NOW
Apply now for the WYSE Global Change Makers 2022: Leadership Coaching for the Sustainable Development Goals.
The Global Change Makers
The Global Change Makers: Leadership Coaching for the Sustainable Development Goals is an exciting and unique opportunity to enhance your leadership skills in service of your community.
Successful applicants will participate in a free, bespoke, year-long coaching programme with a world-class leadership professional. Your leadership coach will support you as you lead a project which positively benefits your community.
Through monthly coaching sessions and regular leadership workshops, you will be supported to set goals, identify and work through challenges, manage your time and increase your overall effectiveness, influence and impact.
You’ll connect with other change makers from around the world, joining a global community of people who are working on the Sustainable Development Goals.
This will help you to stay connected to your sense of purpose and motivation, as you navigate the real world challenges necessary to turn your vision into reality.
- Over the course of a year, you will have a monthly one-to-one coaching session with a professional leadership coach. The coaches are all experienced coaches and work either as a leadership coach or as a leader who has integrated coaching in their leadership style. Many of them have been working with WYSE for many years as an alumni, faculty member or as a coach.
- In addition to the coaching sessions, you take part in quarterly leadership workshops and have access to WYSE’s global community of Change Makers. During the programme your coach will support you to reflect on your project, identify and work towards goals, create learning that benefits you and your project.
Global Change Makers is open to people who are:
- 18 – 35 years old.
- Committed to making a positive contribution in their community.
- Have a project, or an idea for a project, which contributes towards the UN’s 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
You can apply to participate at whatever stage you are at with your project. They are currently accepting applications for projects which support the following Sustainable Development Goals:
- 4: Quality Education
- 5: Gender Equality
- 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- 10: Reduced Inequalities
- 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 13: Climate Action
Applications for the Global Change Makers will close on July 22, 2022.
Deadline: July 22, 2022.
For more information, visit Global Change Makers.