Scholarly Africa is owned and published by ZOOM Media Pty Ltd., an independent digital media venture based in Sandhurst, South Africa.
VISA She’s Next Grant 2022 for Women in Business | APPLY NOW
Applications are open for the VISA She’s Next Grant Program 2022.
VISA is continuing to take action and help remove the disproportionate barriers faced by Black women founders.
She’s Next Grant Program
The Visa She’s Next Grant Program, in partnership with IFundWomen, will provide 5 winning businesses in each of the following participating countries: Egypt, KSA, Morocco, and UAE with cash grants and mentorship.
Visa is continuing to take action and remove the disproportionate barriers faced
- The program provides grants of $10,000 USD along with a one-year IFundWomen Coaching membership.
Open to any woman who meets all of the following eligibility requirements:
- The entrant is a legal resident of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Arab Republic of Egypt or Morocco; and is only open to residents of these four countries.
- The entrant’s business must be at least 51% women-owned and operate their business in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Arab Republic of Egypt or Morocco.
- The entrant’s business must have a minimum annual revenue of US Dollars 5,000 (or its equivalent) or more.
- The entrant’s business must have been operating for at least one year.
The judges will make their decision by awarding point values from 0-20 (with 20 being the highest score) in each of the following categories:
- Compelling Story of Entrepreneurship (20 points)
- Strength of business metrics (20 points)
- Compelling digital presence (20 points)
- Compelling Problem Business Is Solving (20 points)
- Quality of Written Materials and/or Visual Media (20 points)
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through 11:59 pm PT on July 20, 2022.
Acceptance is dependent on the applicant meeting the judging criteria and program capacity.
For more information, visit the file Visa She’s Next Grant.