A massive opening of Dr Beyers Naudé government internships for students has been introduced in Graaff-Reinet.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified graduates within the Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality area of jurisdiction for the following internships: Dr Beyers Naudé Local Municipality internships 2022.
Dr Beyers Naudé Local Municipality internships
The ongoing Dr Beyers Naudé Local Municipality internships are available in General Worker job positions.
Interested graduates can apply for the latest Dr Beyers Naudé Municipality internship opportunities to pursue their dreams.
Requirement details of the General Worker Internship programme at Dr Beyers Naudé municipality are penned below with further information.
Dr Beyers Naudé is a government-associated Municipality department responsible for developing and managing the local region. Internship Opportunities at Dr Beyers Naudé Local municipality are being released constantly for different positions.
The application of Dr Beyers Naudé Municipality internships in Eastern Cape has been announced. Talented and qualified students are invited to fill applications for General Worker internships in Graaff-Reinet.
|Internship Municipality:-||Dr Beyers Naudé Municipality Internships 2022|
|Intern Type:-||General Worker internship|
|Salary Est:-||4500-5000/- Monthly (if paid)|
|Location:-||Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape|
- The Internship programme is structured professional training and work experience with the goal of providing high-quality training and practical exposure.
- The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during tertiary training
- A Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma from a University with majors in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration & Public Relations, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Management, Project Management, Fleet Management, and Property Management.
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy will serve as a strong recommendation
- The intern will sign an internship agreement and confirmational affidavit,
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst others, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
The following information will be required by the learner should their application be successful.
- Certified Copy of Intern’s South African Identity Document.
- Certified Copy of Intern’s Highest Qualification.
- Workplace Based Learning Programme Agreement (WBLPA) fully completed and signed by the entity and learners.
- Confirmation Unemployment prior to Learning Programme (affidavit).
- Employment Contract signed by the employer and the Intern.
- Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Declaration signed by the Intern.
- Intern’s Proof of Residence.
- Proof of Intern’s Disability, if applicable.
REMUNERATION: R48 000 per annum (All inclusive)
How to Apply
To apply for Dr Beyers Naudé Municipality internships, follow the below instructions to avoid any mistakes.
All applicants must complete the official Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality application form which must be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae plus certified copies of all qualifications of applicants and at least two recent testimonials which must reach the Skills Development Facilitator, (Mrs. J. Vermaak-Mostert) at Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality, P.O. Box 71, Graaff-Reinet, 6280 not later than Friday, 8 July 2022.
Late, faxed or emailed applications will not be considered. The municipality is committed to the provisions of the Employment Equity Act in its Recruitment/Employment policies.
Applicants who have not been contacted within six weeks from the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Canvassing of councillors or officials in respect of the position will lead to the disqualification of the applicant. Council reserves the right not to fill the vacancy.
Location and Closing date
Internship Location: Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape
Internship Closing Date: 08 July 2022