It’s the opportunity of a lifetime to work or even intern at the world’s leading technology company, Apple Inc.
ScholarlyAfrica.com presents you the Apple Internship 2022, and this is a paid internship.
Apple Summer Internship 2022
The applications for Apple Summer Internship are now open. Apply to make your dream come true. The paid internship program is open to all nationalities. Graduate, undergraduate and doctorate students can take part.
Furthermore, the interns are not required to submit IELTS test scores. Work with the best company and enjoy the welfares.
Interns will be working in massive offices that are located in different locations. You can select an office that best suits you. There are multiple fields offered under this international internship.
Everyone at Apple has an impact on the work. So do not feel inadequate. Each intern is considered an essential part of the team and organization.
Interns will get an insight into how big companies work and how the seniors lead them.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Apple internship for international students:
- Both male and female students can apply.
- Moreover, candidates can be from any nationality and background.
- They must demonstrate a good academic record.
- The selected internship field must be related to the intern’s academic area.
- Intern must be enrolled in any academic program at the time of application (College or university).
Interns will receive the following benefits under the Apple Paid Internship for international students:
- Interns will receive a competitive stipend.
- Interns will have a chance to work on a wide range of Apple projects.
- Attend workshops and lectures that will shape your personality.
- Build professional networks.
- Moreover, interns will work under the supervision of professionals.
- You do not need to submit IELTS test scores.
- Lastly, get to know the unique work culture at Apple.
The internship is open in the listed Apple offices. Interns must choose any one office for their internship:
- Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino)
- University Relations
- Wellness Environment
- Social Initiatives Marketing
- Business Creative Inclusion & Diversity
- Business and Finance
- Music & Film
Here is the step-wise process of the Apple internship application process:
- Visit the official website of Apple.
- Scroll down to click on available internships.
- Use the filter bar on the left of the webpage.
- Enter the word ‘internship.’
- Click on the available internship, and submit your resume for it.
To get started with your career at Apple Inc., click the link:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.