If you have just graduated from university, an internship is a great way to start your career.
ScholarlyAfrica.com brings you has plenty of opportunities for you to start your career by way of internships.
These paid internships will provide you with a chance to hit the ground running in learning more about your field through work.
You will get great advice on how to advance your career, and sharpen your skills on the way to the top.
Here are great paid internships in the Western Cape to apply for today:
Culinary and hospitality internship
- Company: V&A Waterfront
- Location: Cape Town
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment and their uses.
- The ability to learn on the job.
- Health and safety protocols.
- Profound interest and passion for food.
- At least three to six months in a hospitality placement such as a restaurant or hotel.
Urban Air Mobility (UAM) services internship
- Company: Nexio
- Location: Bellville
- Experience in structured methodologies of Incident, Problem, Capacity and Availability management.
- Experience with EIT software applications.
Human resource internship
- Company: Petroleum Business
- Location: Plattekloof
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology.
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation.
- Previous work experience in human resources would be advantageous.
- Company: The Foschini Group
- Location: Parow
- Duration: 12 months
- A relevant qualification in Information Technology, Information Systems, Programming, Coding and/or Software Engineering.
- Company: Hillebrand GORI
- Location: Stellenbosch
- Duration: 12-18 months
- You will be placed in any or all of the following divisions:
- Sales Commercial Pricing; Finance and Admin; Operations Warehousing and Logistics.
Quality assurance internship
- Company: Truworths
- Location: Cape Town
- Degree or diploma in fashion, clothing and textile management or any related qualification.
- Aptitude for clothing, garment management, and pattern-making.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.