Nal’ibali is inviting all South African unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Office Administrator Internship Programme 2022 – 2023.
Who is Nal’ibali?
Nal’ibali (isiXhosa for “here’s the story”) is a national reading-for-enjoyment campaign. It seeks to spark and embed a culture of reading across South Africa, so that reading, writing and sharing stories – in all South African languages – is part of everyday life.
Children who read and hear engaging stories in languages they understand are well equipped and motivated to learn to read and write.
They are also more likely to find fulfilling jobs and to make a meaningful contribution to society.
Office admin intern at Nal’ibali
Nal’ibali seeks an Office Administrator Intern to do basic data management, maintain the current contact details, and assess the effectiveness of our distribution via the SAPOs.
Role and responsibilities
• Contacting partners to update, maintain and verify details
• Basic data management
• Assist with supplement distribution listing
• Contacting the SAPO’s to assess the effectiveness of our supplement distribution
This is a 9-month fixed term contract for R5000 per month.
• National Diploma Office Administration, completion of the theoretical component
• Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
• Basic excel and word skills
• Languages: Xhosa and English
• A team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work proactively and solve problems independently.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, academic transcript and motivation
letter to [email protected]
For further information please have a look at our website www.nalibali.org.
If you do not hear from us by 31 August 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note: This position requires trust and honesty as it has access to organisational data therefore a criminal record check will be conducted.
By applying for this role, and supplyin the necessary details, you hereby grant us permission to apply for the necessary checks.
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 01 July 2022