Would you like to be considered for an entry level learnership in the Food and Beverage manufacturing sector?
Diageo South Africa was established in 2015 but Diageo brands have been popular across the country for more than a century.
Today we have a world-class portfolio of global and local brands across all categories, from ready to drink and mainstream spirits to international premium spirits.
Diageo learnership 2022-23
Employers in this sector have so much to entice today’s youth.
Career paths offer many opportunities, the sector is secure, the pay is good, the jobs are challenging, and growth is always possible for those with talent and determination.
Diageo in Isipingo, Durban, KZN, has asked Optimum to recruit school or college leavers for an entry level learnership starting in August 2022.
- Matric with Core Mathematics and Physical Science OR
- N4 with Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawings and Trade Theory relevant to Trade
- SA Citizenship
- Resident within commuting distance of the Diageo plant in Isipingo
- Younger than 26 years old
How to apply
For more details and to begin the application process, visit https://optimumlearn.com/diageo/
The closing date for applications is 15:00 on the 10th of July 2022.
*Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
* If you have not heard from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.