Applications are open for the Citrix Systems Scholarship Program 2022.
Citrix Scholarship Program
Developed in partnership wth UNCF, the Citrix Scholarship Program will provide merit-based scholarships to African American undergraduate students who are studying business, engineering, or any technical major at a UNCF member institution or other HBCU.
Award funds will be disbursed in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Citrix builds the secure, unified digital workspace technology that helps organizations unlock human potential and deliver a consistent workspace experience wherever work needs to get done.
With Citrix, users get a seamless work experience and IT has a unified platform to secure, manage, and monitor diverse technologies in complex cloud environments.
- Successful applicant will receive $5,000.
- Applicant must be African American, and a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- Be currently classified as a graduating high school senior, or college freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Will be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at any UNCF member institution or other HBCU for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be studying business, engineering, or any technical major.
Application requirements include:
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher/professor, college administrator, or community leader.
Applicants must log in to their student account and select “Invite Reference” on the Application Status page.
Applicants should also email the How to Submit a Letter of Recommendation document to their reference for detailed instructions and troubleshooting. Emailed letters of recommendation will not be accepted at any time.
For more information, visit Citrix Systems Scholarship.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.