Knight Hennessy Scholarship program in the USA is a prestigious fully funded scholarship for international students.
About Knight Hennessy scholarship
Knight Hennessy Scholars Program 2023 is open for domestic and international students who want to pursue graduate studies at Stanford University.
The Knight Hennessy scholarship is a unique opportunity for graduate students from Stanford University to get involved in multicultural and diverse activities.
Moreover, the fully-funded scholarship delivers a range of educational experiences which enable the graduates to address the complex challenges of the contemporary world.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is an outstanding opportunity for graduates with visionary minds and who are eager for cross-cultural exchange. Students who exhibit leadership qualities and role models for others in bringing positive changes are highly encouraged to apply for this top scholarship in the USA.
Stanford University welcomes talented and outstanding graduates regardless of nationality, colour, ethnicity, age, and gender.
The aim of the Knight-Hennessy scholarship is to promote the culture of collaboration and community services. In addition, the scholarship is not limited to few programs but offer JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, DMA, and PhD programs.
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Knight Hennessy Scholars Program in the USA.
- Graduates from any nationality, ethnicity, gender, or age can apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time Stanford graduate program.
- Applicants must be fresh students enrolling in a graduate program.
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree not more than six years (Before 2016).
- If the applicants are from the US military (active or veteran), their degree must not be earned before 2013.
- The applicant must fulfill these three criteria:
- Independence of thought,
- Purposeful leadership,
- Civic Mindset.
- All the Stanford graduate programs accept TOEFL. However, the MBA program accepts IELTS and PTE too.
- Candidates receive a funding grant for up to three years from the time of admission and selection.
- The tuition fee will be fully covered.
- A living stipend will be provided.
- The living stipend will cover room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional material, local transport costs, and reasonable personal expenses.
- Economy class return tickets to and from Stanford will be provided.
- A supplementary grant to enrich educational insight through conferences and travel will be provided.
- If the applicants choose summer research projects as additional learning, they will be given a special summer grant for the course.
Other details :
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Two Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
- Applicants have to apply separately for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship and the Stanford University graduate degree program admission.
- Applicants have to indicate the Stanford degree program to which the applicant will apply in the scholarship form.
- Application for Knight-Hennessy Scholarship will be submitted online.
- Application material must be submitted in English via an online application.
- It is recommended that the applicant must be using an advanced version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox while applying.
- The application deadline for the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship is 12 October 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.