Siemens Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 – 2023 | APPLY NOW
Siemens is calling on all matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a university or recognised Institution. This might be the opportunity for you.
This learnership aims to provide SIEMENS with a source of young commercial staff. By providing trainees with a structured training programme and on-the-job training for an initial period of two years, Siemens trainees will receive the basis for further development and will be equipped with the necessary business skills for a rewarding and successful career within the company.
The programme aims to target recent matriculants who have a passion for business process’s but cannot afford to study at a University with an opportunity to gain hands on work experience while studying through an accredited institution.
Programme Starts: 01 August 2021 – 31 July 2023
- Grade 12 / Matric with Pure Mathematics and Accounting (65% aggregate for both Subjects).
- Mathematical Literacy will not be considered.
- Must be 18 – 24 years old
- Students to be based in Gauteng and willing to travel around Johannesburg to various Siemens Sites (Northriding, Midrand, Isando)
- Must have a passion for Accounting / Business Administration.
It is important to note that at the end of the two year Learnership the successful incumbent will obtain a certificate in Business Management.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
Company : Siemens
Location: Midrand, South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified