Packers, cleaners, general hands jobs at Johnsor Construction | APPLY
Johnsor Construction is offering numerous job vacancies for employment seekers who are looking for fruitful working opportunities in this period.
The Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies is a wonderful chance for you to kick start your career path in a variety of fields.
Johnsor Construction is always looking for new potential candidates who can positively contribute to their business operations. Whichever field you belong to, you are considered as a valuable member of the entire team.
If you find any of the job vacancies below to be suitable, don’t hesitate and register for your desired position.
Available Job Vacancies (July 2022)
The Available Job Vacancies for July 2022 are as listed below:
- Admin HR (closing date: 18 July 2022), location: Rusternburg, North West
- Administrator (closing date: 11 July 2022), location: Rosslyn, Pretoria, Gauteng
- Assistant Artisan (closing date: 11 July 2022), location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Assistant Engineer (closing date: 03 August 2022), location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Assistant Human Resources (closing date: 06 July 2022), location: Queenstown, Eastern Cape
- Assistant Operator (closing date: 10 July 2022), location: Krugersdorp, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Call Centre Agent (closing date: 27 July 2022), location: Pretoria
- Cleaners (closing date: 19 September 2022), location: Pretoria West, Gauteng
- Cleaners (closing date: 13 August 2022), location: Boksburg, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Crate Washer (General Labour) (closing date: 03 August 2022), location: Soweto Gauteng
- General Labour (closing date: 25 August 2022), location: Midrand, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- General Worker (closing date: 11 September 2022), location: Menlyn, Pretoria, Gauteng
- General Worker (closing date: 02 August 2022), location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal
- General Workers (closing date: 13 August 2022), location: Pretoria West, Gauteng
- Grate Washer (closing date: 05 July 2022), location: Sandtons, Johannesburg
- Handyman (closing date: 17 July 2022), location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Housekeeper (closing date: 22 July 2022), location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Housekeeper or Cleaner (closing date: 03 July 2022), location: Pretoria West, Gauteng
- Junior Receptionist (closing date: 27 July 2022), location: Upington, Northern Cape
- Packers (closing date: 19 July 2022), location: Bloemfontein, Free State
- Packers (closing date: 17 July 2022), location: Queenstown, Eastern Cape
- Store Cleaner (closing date: 15 July 2022), location: City Of Joburg
- Store Packer (closing date: 08 July 2022), location: Newcastle , Kwazulu Natal
- Truck Loader (General Assistant) (closing date: 08 July 2022), location: East Landon, Eastern Cape
Candidates interested in the Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies must fulfill an eligibility criteria to be considered as an ideal candidate.
While each job position has their specific criteria, all employees are to abide by a strict set of requirements and shared values.
To guarantee a successful application, make sure that you fulfill these general requirements. Failure to do so might get you disqualified from the programme.
- Possess impressive communication abilities
- Willing to work under pressures
- Can work independently and with other team members
- Puts on a customer-centric attitude
- Has a keen eye for the smallest details
- Shows ability in numeracy skills
- Puts on an assertive attitude and easily takes control of situations
- Follows safe working regulations and protocols
- Fulfills the set targets easily.
Apply online: Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies July 2022.
To register for the position, please send in your most updated CV (Curriculum Vitae) through the website above.
Alternatively, you can send them through email to [email protected].
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be immediately disqualified.
Submissions must be made either through the online website above or email. Applications sent through other methods, such as fax or hand delivery, will not be accepted.
The closing date for the Johnsor Construction Job Vacancies differs from one position to another. Please check above.
Therefore, please double check your desired job vacancy to get the correct application closing date.
The selection committee has zero tolerance for late applications. Candidates discovered to be sending in their applications past the deadline will not be considered for registration.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear back from the selection committee within 15 days past the deadline, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the position.
Johnsor Construction reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!