Vodacom 2023 bursaries | FULL FEES, ACCOMMODATION + LAPTOP
Vodacom invites applications for its merit bursary for the 2023 bursaries which are meant for students intending to study or are studying towards STEM fields but may lack necessary resources to study further.
Vodacom is a leading and purpose-led African connectivity, digital and financial services company. From its roots in South Africa, it has grown our business to include operations in Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (the DRC), Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya. Our mobile networks cover a population of over 303 million people.
Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA), the telecoms company offers business-managed services to enterprises in 48 countries.
Vodacom is majority owned by Vodafone (60.5% holding), one of the world’s largest communications companies by revenue.
About the Vodacom Bursary
This is an academic Merit Bursary open to fulltime first-year, second-year or third-year students intending to study or are studying towards STEM fields but may lack necessary resources to study further.
- Full university accommodation
- Capped amount – private accommodation
- Full registration and Tuition
- Text book allocation
- Meal allowance
- Orientation workshop for all new students who are accepted on the programme
- Workplace exposure through our structured Vacation Work programme
- Work Readiness skills training to prepare the final year bursars into the world of work
- Full access to our ICAS services
Who can apply?
- Must be a South African citizen by birth
- Must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- Must pass Grade 12 with exemption, obtaining 70% or higher across all subjects
- Must have obtain a minimum of 65% average or higher if in first year of tertiary and above
- May apply if already in first year (upwards) if studying at an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet all criteria above.
How to apply
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Bursary Management team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
Apply here: https://externalbursary.vodacom.co.za/
Applications close on 31 August 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!