Applications are invited for the Transnet Young Professionals-in-Training (Finance) 2022.
Looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to future economic growth of South Africa? Transnet is a world-class employer with a highly motivated workforce exceeding 55 000 permanent employees.
Transnet values their dedication and commitment and embrace the importance of ensuring the right skills, capabilities and improved capacity is sustainable in the long-term by helping our employees excel in achieving their desired potential.
Transnet is the largest and most crucial part of the freight logistics chain that delivers goods to each and every South African.
As the custodian of ports, rail and pipelines, Transnet’s objective is to ensure a globally competitive freight system that enables sustained growth and diversification of the country’s economy.
About Transnet Young Professionals-in-Training
The programme seeks to place Young Professional in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or NQF level 7 equivalent in Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, Finance or related incumbents to be based at TPT Head Office
- National Diploma or NQF level 6 equivalent in Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, Finance or related – incumbents to be based at TPT Head Office
Follow a structure training programme
- Follow a structure training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
- Submit monthly reports
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
How to apply & Closing date
The candidate must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE – Reference 2021554
The purpose of the Young Professional in Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 24-month training programme.
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 7 July, 2022 – 12:00.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.