The Global Good Fund is recruiting for the 2023 Fellowship. This fellowship is for social entrepreneurs who are working to create social impact within their communities and are ready to scale their leadership to further their business.
About the Global Good Fund
The Global Good Fund identifies high-potential leaders and accelerates their success through a year-long, virtual Fellowship focused on leadership development.
They support global social entrepreneurs with proven methods, such as executive mentorship, leadership coaching, and access to capital, to accelerate their growth and impact.
Since 2013, the signature Global Good Fund Fellowship has developed 188 entrepreneurs who are now accelerating their enterprise growth in over 40 countries and beyond.
Over 3,000 high-potential entrepreneurs from more than 100 countries applied for one of 12 Fellowship positions in 2021.
The Global Good Fund believe investing in leadership development is the best tool for enterprise growth and achieving global good.
The Global Good Fund 2023 Fellowship
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is a 12-month program supporting the leadership development of social enterprise leaders across the globe.
The Global Good Fund develops each innovator by pairing them with professional executive coach and c-suite business executive who serves as a mentor, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
Following a rigorous 3-stage process, selected Global Good Fund Fellows embark on a structured 12-month journey of experiential learning, leadership development coaching, and executive mentoring that leverages proprietary leadership development tools and methods honed since 2013.
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least two years old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- The applicant is committed full‐time to running their enterprise.
- Applicants should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support; if they are applying for other fellowships within the 2022 fellowship cycle, please make sure it is indicated within your application.
- The applicant has to be in a position where they have decision-making power.
- The applicant is preferably under the age of 40 and, if not, can demonstrate coachability and openness to learning.
- An organization can be a for-profit, non-profit or hybrid.
- An organization can be international, domestic (US-based), or both.
- The organization’s core mission must be related to social impact.
- The Global Good Fund Fellowship is primarily focused on selecting enterprises in the following sectors: Financial Technology, Environment, Education, Economic Mobility, and Health; however we will consider applicants who fall outside of these areas.
- The organization has a set and sound business model with the ability to scale in the long term.
How to apply
Please use this feature to get started: https://globalgoodfund.submittable.com/submit/223816/the-global-good-fund-fellowship-2023
Closing date: July 1, 2022
Please note: Any of the information collected on this form will be used internally and will not be shared with any individual outside of The Global Good Fund.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.