The Eastern Cape Department of Health is offering the latest Call Centre Learnerships 2022 as well as Learnerships 2022 in South Africa.
The Call Centre Training Programme 2022 will boost your experience level and provide you better experience in the field of study.
The Call Centre Learnership Programme 2022
The Call Centre Learnership Programme 2022 is available at ECDOH South Africa.
If you are looking for Government Learnerships 2022 or Government Learnerships 2022, you have come to the right place, as the Government Learnership Programme 2022 is available in South Africa.
The Eastern Cape Department of Health Vacancies 2022 have been announced for learners / interns, where they can optimize their professional skills.
The Government Jobs or Government Careers will also be available for you after having valuable experience.
The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Internship Training Jobs 2021 before forwarding their job application to recruitment department.
Closing Date: 05 August 2020 at 12:00 pm Location: Bhisho
Reference Number: ECHEALTH-EMS / 03 / 07 / 2020
The Eastern Cape Department of Health is implementing Learnership and Developmental Programmes targeting the youth of our communities to capacitate and upskill community beneficiaries decrease the unemployment rate in the province.
The Department has 50 EMS Call Centre Learnership opportunities over a period of 12 months
The consideration for the learnership will be the youth who possess Grade 12 certificate
- 1. Certified copy (current and not older than three months) of Grade 12 (Matric) certificate or equivalent qualification with Maths / Maths Literacy and Biology / Life Sciences
- Certified Copy of Identity document (RSA) – current and not older than three months. (If a South African Identity card is used copies must be for both sides.)
- CV / Personal profile
- Z83 form filled (obtainable from any Public Service Department office or facility)
- Proof of residence as per the catchment area one has applied for,
- All copies must be certified and certification date not to be more than three months old.
- The EC Department of Health is committed to ensuring inclusivity, equity and fairness.
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z 83 form
- No late and incomplete applications will be considered
- Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only
- If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date of the advert, regard your application as unsuccessful
- Monthly stipend is at R5000 per learner.
How to apply
- Applications must be emailed to [email protected].
- On the subject line, quote the reference number of the post
For enquiries contact: Mr Pinca
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced ECDOH Learnerships 2021 available in South Africa.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.