De Beers Group Human Resources internship programme 2022
The HR Intern at De Beers Group is hiring interns who shall provide assistance to the HR Generalist team with day to day operations.
The HR Intern will assist the team in various tasks including, but not limited to, payroll, recruitment, on-boarding and employee training and development.
About the De Beers Group
De Beers Group has been operating in South Africa for over 131 years after it was founded in 1888 by British businessman Cecil Rhodes, who was financed by the South African diamond magnate Alfred Beit and the London-based N M Rothschild & Sons bank.
De Beers Group is an international corporation that specializes in diamond mining, diamond retail, diamond trading, and industrial diamond manufacturing sectors.
Responsibilities of HR interns
- Assist with general office duties/dealing with customer HR queries.
- Resolve issues relating to benefits (completion of the medical & pension fund documentation – registration of dependents, nomination of beneficiaries, medical cancellations).
- Request and arrange security clearance, qualification verifications, pre-employment medical bookings on an ad hoc basis.
- Assign new employees induction modules on e-Learning platform.
- Assist with completing additional termination letters and forms (UI19, Record of service)
- Maintain employee filing system.
- Order of stationery for HR Operations team.
- Process HR invoices on SAP.
- Complete and Initiate recruitment requests (RFR) with relevant Recruitment Partner.
- Administer the recruitment mailbox and capture received applications for screening/shortlisting.
Requirements, skills and competencies
- Degree or National Diploma in: HR / Human Resource
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
- Strong customer service skill.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Willingness to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Motivated to give input and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office)
How to Apply
Apply Online for the De Beers Group: HR Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Company : De Beers Group
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 01 July 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!