State Information Technology Agency SOC Ltd (SITA) has internship opportunities for unemployed graduates in the field of Information Technology.
Applications are invited from interested graduates, who meet the minimum requirements as specified in the advert.
ScholarlyAfrica.com brings you these exciting internship opportunities at SITA.
SITA’s role is to consolidate and coordinate the State’s information technology resources to achieve cost savings through scale, increase delivery capabilities and enhance interoperability.
The organisation is committed to leveraging Information Technology (IT) as a strategic resource for government, managing the IT procurement and delivery process to ensure that the South African government gets value for money, increased productivity; qualitative solutions, services and products; and uses best practice IT approaches in its modernisation and the delivery of services to all citizens.
SITA currently offers end-to-end solutions across a complete spectrum of IT services to multiple national, provincial and local government departments.
SITA views ICT’s as a national socio-economic game changer; through which ICT investment must be equated with growth, impact and citizen satisfaction.
The organisation’s value proposition, ensures that it drives the progress of a connected government; that it supports government with secure and well maintained IT infrastructure, and that its outputs and outcomes are measured through quantifiable public service delivery interventions.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT, Grade 12 PLUS National Higher Certificate in IT (NQF LEVEL 5) with A+/N+ either as a subject of the certificate OR certification, or applicable required field;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
Applications can be forwarded to [email protected]
Closing Date: 24 June 2022
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
Preference will be given to members of designated groups residing in Gauteng.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
|Friday, 24 June, 2022
|Internship Programme – Limpopo.pdf
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.