Job vacancies at SANParks
The South African National Parks (SANParks) is the body responsible for managing South Africa’s national parks. SANParks was formed in 1926, and currently manages 19 parks consisting of 3,751,113 hectares, over 3% of the total area of South Africa.
ScholarlyAfrica.com is proud to bring to your attention the multiple job vacancies from entry level to top level at the SANParks’ various parks countrywide.
SANParks is on a positive trajectory towards making the management of its conservation and tourism estate relevant to the people of South Africa and the World, by ensuring co-operative governance and the continued flow of socio-economic benefits.
SANParks’ business operations are founded on three important core pillars:
- Conservation – the primary mandate of the organisation is the conservation of South Africa’s biodiversity, landscapes and associated heritage assets through a system of national parks.
- Responsible Tourism – the organisation has a significant role in the promotion of South Africa’s nature-based tourism, or ecotourism business targeted at both international and domestic tourism markets.
- Socio-Economic Development – SANParks has taken a strategic decision to expand its role in the developmental support provided to neighbouring communities as an entity of the developmental state.
Vacancies list at SANParks
The following jobs are available at SANParks. Scroll through the list and click on a job vacancy of your choice to view more information and also to start your application process.
- SANParks is committed to the principles of employment equity. Preference will be given to PDI / HDSA.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!