Cape Town Opera marketing assistant internships 2022
Cape Town Opera continues its work with schools in a huge variety and breadth of communities throughout South Africa, bringing professional singers, pianists, coaches and accompanists to schools in disadvantaged and rural communities and identifying South Africa’s next generation of vocal talent.
Cape Town Opera invites applicants from South African unemployed graduates to apply for Marketing Assistant Graduate / Internship Programme 2022/2023.
ScholarlyAfrica.com brings you exciting internship opportunities at the Cape Town Opera.
About Cape Town Opera
The Cape Town Opera, through its developmental programmes, provides an enriching alternate lifestyle to youth who would otherwise be participating in the social ills ravaging our communities.
Its high standards, quality teaching ethos and empowering opportunities enable the company to serve as a social bridge to allow all to holistically develop their talents and confidence through access to opera music, promoting dignity and self-worth while creating community upliftment.
Applicants should have excellent organisation and planning skills. They should also be able to work well under pressure and pay great attention to detail.
The applicant should also have an interest in Opera and Theatre.
The Marketing intern is required to demonstrate:
- Dynamic young person to be a part of the Marketing team.
- Excellent Planning Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines.
Key Performance Areas & Responsibilities:
- Assist with all marketing department and administrative functions.
- Assist with design and execute company messages/communication on various media platforms.
- Facilitate the distribution of messages through various owned, earned and paid media.
- Work within the company Brand Guidelines.
- Help manage all aspects of the company Social Media Accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube where content will include press-release, promotions of upcoming shows and interesting/latest news about company and productions.
- Construct newsletter in line with company brand and distribute via Mailchimp to subscribers on bi-weekly basis, announcements and latest/interesting news.
- Assist with ticket sales.
- Report directly to the Marketing Manager.
The position is a one year contract commencing 01 July 2022 and is based at the Cape Town Opera offices at the Artscape building in Cape Town.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a cover letter, CV and two contactable recent references to: Gerald Petersen [email protected] by 5 June 2022. No phone calls, please.
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 5 June 2022
Visit the original site at https://capetownopera.co.za/
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!