The University of Pretoria, UP has officially released the list of ALL the bridging courses offered and the Application/admission form of University of Pretoria, UP Bridging courses, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
ScholarlyAfrica.com brings you the opportunity to get on into the process of enrolling with the university.
List of University of Pretoria bridging course 2023 (Download PDF)
Bridging Courses are simply short, focused learning programs designed to help high school students enter higher education institutions. They are also seen as introductory level courses and can range from six months to one year. These are created to prepare students for the pace and standard of tertiary education.
What you need to apply
- A valid email address
- A valid cellphone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
- Other requirements are available on the applications page.
To apply for University of Pretoria, UP Bridging courses 2023 – 2024 fellow the instructions below by clicking the link;
- Visit the school’s official website.
- Log in to the students portal.
- Click on ‘COURSES’.
- Check for the bridging courses you wish to Apply.
- Finally click the Apply Button.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.